Impact First invests in entrepreneurs of all ages and backgrounds and in social start-ups at various stages. What unites our entrepreneurs is their vision and drive to turn their social start-up into a game-changing, globally scalable solution to a social and/or environmental challenge. If you have a social start-up, and fit the description above, we want to hear from you!
Please review our investment criteria, attach a short one-page executive summary and pay special attention to your approach to the social impact you want to make.
- Your venture is a for-profit company
- Your product is technology based
- Location – Israel or Israel-related
- Domains – healthcare, education, assistive technologies, ag-tech, energy & environment
- Investment size – from seed to $2m
Executive summary should include:
- The social pain you are addressing
- A description of who your stakeholders are
- A description of your solution
- An outline of how your solution can expand globally
- A description of your management experience
- A list of past investments and the capital being requested